Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas cards

I love Shutterfly. They make great quality products and have awesome customer service. Each year I order calendars, photo books and Christmas Cards through them and I have never been disappointed. They even make cute birthday invitations


This year I am looking for something that I can put several pictures on. There are so many to choose from in so many different styles. From simple and elegant to fun and playful. Here are a few of my favorites -

This one is great because it is HOT in Texas and it incorporates our warm climate with a Christmas theme.




I also love the fun feel of this one with it's bright colors! I also love that you can add text to it to share events from the year.





This one is also great because it has such a Christmas feel to it. I love the red and green.




With so many options, such great quality and fast service Shutterfly is the best place to order Christmas Cards and any other photo product from.

No comments: